The CFL is still in the midst of its preseason, and there’s a lot that can happen between now and the Nov. 26 Grey Cup game in Ottawa.
Still, it’s fun to look at some preliminary numbers and see which teams might wind up being there when all is said and done. As with all numbers on this site, I’ve derived them by aggregating and converting betting market information into implied probabilities. So, what do we get when we look way, way ahead to next season?
To arrive at the projected outcomes below, Pro Football Markets, as the name would imply, takes a market approach. By aggregating betting market information and converting it into implied probabilities, we believe we can get a better sense of what’s actually going to happen than any football insider or “expert” can give us.
A quick note before you move along: ProFootballMarkets.com doesn’t charge subscription fees, but we’d greatly appreciate if you’d take the time to give us a follow on Twitter (by clicking here) and/or on Facebook (by clicking here). Thanks for reading!
T-4. Ottawa Redblacks – 9.93%
T-4. Hamilton Tiger-Cats – 9.93%
6. Montreal Alouettes – 9.80%
7. Winnipeg Blue Bombers – 9.56%
8. Saskatchewan Roughriders – 9.36%
9. Toronto Argonauts – 6.15%
ProFootballMarkets.com CFL team stock charts:
- BC Lions stock chart
- Calgary Stampeders stock chart
- Edmonton Eskimos stock chart
- Hamilton Tiger-Cats stock chart
- Montreal Alouettes stock chart
- Ottawa Redblacks stock chart
- Saskatchewan Roughriders stock chart
- Toronto Argonauts stock chart
- Winnipeg Blue Bombers stock chart